Personal data collection policy
When sending a message through the contact form of Fcopy.gr, the user must enter certain personal information, such as: Name, Surname, telephone, e-mail address (e-mail).
Fcopy.gr strictly follows the Greek legislation on Personal Data Record Keeping. The information stated in the above cases is not disclosed to third parties and in no way is it made public or exploited in any way. This information shall be used only to the extent deemed absolutely necessary for:
- user information support
- selection of content offered to users to be relevant to their general preferences
- satisfaction of the respective requirements of the users regarding the services of Fcopy.gr
- informing them about new services
- service of the smooth operation of the site
- communication of Fcopy.gr with its visitors
Exceptionally, Fcopy.gr may disclose the personal information of its users in the following cases:
- Has the explicit consent of users for any way of disclosing their personal information
- The disclosure is made to third parties natural or legal persons with which Fcopy.gr cooperates and only to the extent that is absolutely necessary for the provision of the respective service by Fcopy.gr
- If required by law, court order or requested by any other state or regulatory authority
Correction - deletion of personal data
Fcopy.gr provides its users with the opportunity to request the deletion of any of their personal data and information, sending a relevant email (see contact).
The IP address is determined by the connection provider (Internet Provider) through which the user's PC has access to the Internet, therefore the pages of Fcopy.gr. The IP address is kept for technical reasons and for security reasons of its systems Fcopy.gr (server, database, network, etc.) and is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data.
The IP address of the user access to the pages of Fcopy.gr can be disclosed, if requested - in accordance with the procedure provided by law - by the competent police or judicial authorities or other state authorities.
DoubleClick DART cookie
The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in ads that appear on its affiliate sites, such as sites that display AdSense ads or are affiliated with Google-certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and see or click on an ad, a cookie may be stored in that end user's browser. The data collected from these cookies will be used to help better display and manage ads on the publisher's website (s) and on the web.
- The use of the DART cookie by Google, allows it and its affiliates to display ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and / or other sites on the Internet.
Tracking Cookies και Web Beacons
Data Collected by Google Analytics
- Your personal IP
- The website where you came from
- The time spent on the website
- System information (eg Screen Resolution, Browser, etc.)
- And several other anonymous statistical information
For any clarification or additional information you can contact the Technical Department of Fcopy.gr via e-mail (see contact).